Monday, August 13, 2012

School Starts Tomorrow!

Today I feel so accomplished! I finished my syllabi, did registration, went grocery shopping this evening, put the groceries away, made banana bread with Josh, did the dishes, swept the apartment, put the final touches on my classroom, and made French Toast with Jeff for supper! It was an excellent day. Tomorrow is our first day of school and everyone is gearing up for the adventure of a lifetime! We feel as though our three day course on how to be a teacher won't help us to much but we know with God's help we've got this! Today I was walking out of the high school and one of my student's yelled across campus "Hi Ms. Fisher!" Let me just tell you that things got real at that moment! I am Ms. Fisher! I am suppose to impart wisdom on these high schoolers about P.E., Health, Physical Science, and so much more! It was an excited and nervous moment, but there's no stopping what comes with the sun in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment